I am the girl who prefers to spend her Friday night curled up with her pillow, reading a good novel, and I am also the girl who likes to go out on a Saturday night and dance until the DJ plays his last song. I am the girl who wants to wear beat up converses and an oversized sweatshirt, and I am also the girl who who owns over sixty dresses and too many shoes to count. Why did it become okay to say one is better than the other? Because I am all of that.
- taylor swift: the "county cutie" era
- fearless: the "whimsical fairytale" era
- speak now: the "hopeless romantic" era
- red: the intense "loved and lost" era
- 1989: the "i don't give a flying fuck what you think" era
Ok It’s safe to say that I’d actually give my left arm to see that polaroid that she mentions…
In other news… THIS SONG IS AMAZING AND THE CHORUS IS STUCK IN MY HEAD AFTER LIKE 10 MINUTES WOW YES TAYLOR YES 👏😍